Sunday, July 22, 2012

Movie: The Dark Knight Rises


Synopsis
It has been eight years since Batman vanished into the night, turning, in that instant, from hero to fugitive. Assuming the blame for the death of D.A. Harvey Dent, the Dark Knight sacrificed everything for what he and Commissioner Gordon both hoped was the greater good. For a time the lie worked, as criminal activity in Gotham City was crushed under the weight of the anti-crime Dent Act.


But everything will change with the arrival of a cunning cat burglar with a mysterious agenda. Far more dangerous, however, is the emergence of Bane, a masked terrorist whose ruthless plans for Gotham drive Bruce out of his self-imposed exile. But even if he dons the cape and cowl again, Batman may be no match for Bane.



I'm never a fan of superheros because of their exaggerating outfits and superpowers. The first superhero movie that I've caught was Spiderman. Accompanied my friends to watch it and I find that it wasn't that bad as I had imagined afterall. In fact, it was pretty good. This time, went to watch The Dark Knight Rises with my friends again as they bought my ticket without my permission and couldn't find anyone else to use my ticket. Abit worried that I might not understand the storyline as I did not watch the past few sequels.

Overall, the movie was quite nice. I would rate it 7 out of 10. It will rate higher if the middle part of the movie wasn't that draggy. Wei shan even fell asleep. I found out because I heard her breathing loudly beside me. lols! Towards the ending was really exciting with the actions and twist of the story. The only thing that excites wei shan in the movie is Joseph Gordon Levitt.

 

She kept raving how cute he looked in the movie. He did not managed to catch my attention. Neither did batman, I only love his bike.


However, I really liked the way how Anne Hathaway looked in the movie. There is no need for her to dress skimpily to look sexy. There is just hotness in her.

No comments: