Sunday, December 18, 2011

Thank You For the Mini Celebration!



My dear friends held a mini birthday celebration last Saturday(10/12/11) for me. I'm a very impatient person as I'm usually the one who was late. So I cannot stand waiting for people. What kind of stupid logic is that, i know! Initially I was pretty annoyed as I waited the both of them for 30mins. But the moment they reached, they took out the fake flower, a cake with a wide smile and said, "happy birthday! we went to buy these for you!". As if it was magic, all the annoying feeling was gone instantly. But I know thats a trick so that I can't scold them because I know leo chin too well. lols!

Dinner was at Astons @ The Grand Cathay. My cousin came to join as well and we had a great time laughing , chatting and cam-whoring. Looking at the pictures, I can only say, my friends really 很爱演!! hahaha!

Leo and Xiu Xuan acting cool~

Take 1: Trying to woo a girl

Take 2: woo with a open mouth

Act 一个 emo

Got my-sassy-girl feel anot. lols!

Leo said that he have became muscular ever since he entered NS. When xiu xuan and I doubt his words, he immediately asked us to take a picture of him showing his muscle yet wanna make it not-obvious that he was showing his muscle. How annoying~  LOLS

Not that we wanna discourage him, but there isn't a "mouse" in sight.


He find that picture to "unnatural", so he requested for another picture and this time, acting like he was being gentleman, giving me a flower and at the same time showing his "muscle". Super vain and smart!!

Even Xiu xuan couldn't take his vain-ness.


Finally time for cake cutting!



Make a wish: Give me health, money, beauty and good results!!

Quite like this pic. hee.


The cake was totally too sweet and we gave the leftover cake to the Astons staffs. They were like so happy! Because their manager didn't want to give us plates for the cakes, we specially mentioned that no cake should be given to him. lols.





Huge Christmas tree outside plaza singapura.

Thanks for the lovely dinner. Though its just a short and simple dinner but it was filled with laughter. I really appreciate it. =D   After that, I left the both of them to have some time alone as I need to meet up another group of friends. I'm a very automatic person. 

Another stop, marina baragge. My friends bought two different cakes(Choco and Cheese) from supermarket for a change. 

Sok Min and Yin Mei

Ping Hong, Terry and Wyman

Group Picture: peace sign failed, somehow e angle make it look like I was pointing middle finger.  -_-


Sok min said that my face looked damn cocky. lols. Well, personally I think it showed a sign of happiness within me. Happy that they actually take the effort to have a small celebration for me.  No need big presents or glamorous party. This is good enough. Thank you! =)

Not forgetting sok min who treated me Haagen Dazs fondue and the board she made for me! Gratitude can't be expressed in words. <3



No comments: