Monday, November 12, 2012

Polymates Meetup.


I like this picture alot, its as if we are taking a photoshoot. You know, like the CD cover of a new band. hahahaha. Seriously think too much.

Anyway, meet up with my polymates last week at newly renovated Plaza Singapura for dinner. Dinner was at Hifumi, a Japanese restaurant located at PS new wing, level 4. When I first heard the name of the restaurant over the phone, I was like, "Huh? Sinful Me?". Hifumi and Sinful me. Close enough. LOLS!

If you order a set meal, there will be freeflow of small sidedishes for you to eat till you drop!

Fried Toufu.


Mochi. It was a bit hard than the usual mochi though.


Chawanmushi

Tempura with sour plum.

There are other dishes to choose from besides those that I've mentioned.


Maindishes

Chicken Cutlet with egg



 Pork cutlet with egg.


For my pork cutlet, I think it tasted alright only. Not till the extent where I could finish up everything. Had  quite a few leftover pieces.

Price was quite okay, each person paid around $17 to $20. Taking into consideration the freeflow of side dishes, should be quite worth it! Besides, you can see authentic Japanese chefs and waiters serving you. 

Hifumi
Plaza Singapura
Unit: #04-68


After eating, it was time to camwhore.








There was a screen at the side showing the images captured on the CCTVoutside the lift. We stood under the security camera while the guys took the picture from the screen. If the security guard happened to review the CCTV, he/she might be thinking what the hell were these 3 girls doing. I hope we won't get stomped  for this. LOLS.

Also, there was this small area where they have a "PS I <3 U" on the wall. Camwhoring mode activated.

Yin Mei's shaky hands. =(



Xiao Yan suggested the act cool look

followed by a happy look



Had a great time catching up with them. They even planned to meet up for exercise every week. lols. I don't think I can do it. Sunday is a rest day for me! Reason being that I have finally found a job. Just one week of work already made me very stress up. That explains my lack of blog entries. I will blog more frequently once I get the hang of my work and settles down! 

No comments: