Thursday, February 7, 2013

I'm Back but Everyone is Gone

Yes, I back to blog again but I guess the few readers that I've gained has gone. I can't believed that I actually didn't blog for nearly 3 months. Time flies man! 

Nothing much happened over the past 3 months. Just busy working like a bull and having company events. Let me show off some pictures before i bore you to death with my grandmother story.
Hawaii themed year end party.

With Rebound Team

Rebound and B2B Team


 Like a siao char bor

Christmas eve count down

New year count down

Team night with Forte team

Karaoke with the owners
and I think my boss treats me better because I can sing better. LOLOLOL.

Lunch with the admin team

dinner with Forte Team

I am glad that some managers actually asked me to join their team night even when I'm not even doing their recruitment for them. much appreciated. =)  

So far, I'm happy working in the company. We are not just about having fun, when it comes to work, I do get stressed up. So stressed that the pimples are all growing back and it has to be during the cny season. Fuck. One of my biggest new year resolution for 2013, to have a clear and pimple-free face! 

Oh yeah, I've finally changed my hugeass phone! My galaxy tab has been a really good companion for the past 2 years. At first thought of buying Iphone 5 but still ended up buying a Note 2. I've yet to explore the phone yet. Just using it for basic use. I hope I won't regret my choice. 

Cny is just a few days away and I haven freaking pack my room! Maybe I should just leave it the way it is and stop people from visiting my house for cny. LOL.

No comments: